BMW-family Index du Forum BMW-family
passionnés BMW familly

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

KEYS PROS

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet BMW-family Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des nouveau membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
keyspros
6 pistons

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 鼠 Rat
Prénom: keys Pros
Voiture: civic

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 11:55 (2018) Sujet du message: KEYS PROS Répondre en citant

SketchUp Make vs. SketchUp pro assessment – The SketchUp essentials #47

alternatives

To start out, permit’s look at value. SketchUp comes in 2 variations – SketchUp Make, that's unfastened, and SketchUp seasoned, which on the introduction of this video, expenses $695.

first of all, I need to place some thing accessible, due to the fact there appears to be a few confusion – this is a single fee of $695 (once more, at the time of this video’s advent).

A license for Autodesk Revit, any other building design software, is (in the meanwhile) $2,000/yr! That’s a yearly habitual fee. A full AutoCAD license is $1470/year, and an AutoCAD LT license is $380/12 months. So to position that in attitude, a one time $695 price is clearly a pretty bargain for a software program with this stage of functionality.

So now that we know what it charges, and what a number of the alternatives are, allow’s communicate approximately competencies and what you’re getting for your cash.

Modeling capabilities

SketchUp Make (the free version) includes maximum of the modeling gear and skills of SketchUp seasoned. There are some exceptions – SketchUp seasoned carries stable equipment – a fixed of equipment designed for operating with solid items this is beneficial for things like 3-D printing. similarly, it comes with a set of superior digital camera equipment which can be very beneficial when operating with such things as set layout or complex digital camera angles.

I’m now not 100% clear in this one, however I believe the dynamic factor editing options may additionally simplest be to be had in SketchUp seasoned as nicely.

I need to say some thing to position all of this in angle, because i am getting numerous questions about SketchUp pro – I created the first 215 videos on my YouTube channel with a SketchUp Make license earlier than I sooner or later saved up enough to exit and purchase a pro license, and the cause i purchased a pro License became particularly so that I should educate human beings how to use format for architecture. i was in no manner new version sketchup pro ever constrained in my potential to create any form of version through the use of a Make license.

One new trade is that Google recently ended get entry to to their map data through SketchUp, that means that the unfastened geolocation capabilities lost their records supply. SketchUp became able to discover a new company, but that new provider charged licensing costs, so now the satellite tv for pc and terrain functions are capabilities best located in SketchUp seasoned.

Import/Export

another defining function of the SketchUp pro model is its ability to import and export one of a kind kinds of documents. With the seasoned model, you may import and export plenty more styles of documents, however the maximum crucial is the capacity to import and export DWG, or AutoCad files.

similarly, I consider you may export better resolution animations with the pro version.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 11:55 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet BMW-family Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des nouveau membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation