BMW-family Index du Forum BMW-family
passionnés BMW familly

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Fortnite Is Bad But Sony's Refusal to Play Nice Can Be Worse

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet BMW-family Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> video
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
Mmoak2018
1 piston

Féminin
Prénom: Mmoak
Voiture: ford

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Aoû - 05:35 (2018) Sujet du message: Fortnite Is Bad But Sony's Refusal to Play Nice Can Be Worse Répondre en citant

Before this week, Nintendo thrilled Fortnite fans by declaring that the game, which Fortnite weapons might just be the most popular game being played at this time, was coming into the Switch immediately. Better yet, Switch players would be able to compete with PC and Xbox players, too--instant digital distribution and multiplayer open to all! Nintendo's statement felt like a dream come true after years of games manufacturers refusing to play nice. But it is not a fantasy, because Sony proceeds to flip the bird to its competitors and Fortnite players around the PS4 are being left out in the cold, unable to play with Xbox or Switch players.

I am not overly mad about this, mainly since I despise Fortnite, which feels like a cluttered blend of match types throw to a cartoonish world that lacks some true style. Like, do I really need to play a battleroyale game sanitized for tweens then raked on the Minecraft coals? Fuck no.

But goddamn I shall fight for those annoying little twerps to play together and carry all the stupid loot they accrue in their accounts from 1 system to another.

I'm not the only one to think Sony's being obnoxious. Phil Spencer, Executive President of Gambling at Microsoft, said the crossplay issue this week at E3. Framing it as a slight against the precious children, Spencer laid out a scenario to Giant Bomb, saying:"When you purchased your son, your child, an Xbox, and I purchased my kid a PlayStation Materials - Fortnite Wiki -- and I am just a parent, it's their birthday, anything -- and the kids want to go play Fortnite and they all of a sudden go home and can not play with each other." He added,"It doesn't feel like it helps the customers."

Of course it does not! Sony is not attempting to help the kids, or even the parents spending hundreds a bit on consoles. And Microsoft's framing of the issue as a slight against consumers is not new. The business said something like it spoke about courting Sony for crossplay back in August.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Aoû - 05:35 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet BMW-family Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation